Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Update on Garden...

Well I'm sad to say the garden isn't doing very well. Out of 16 plants, 6 or 7 of them are living. (Note to self: Don't plant anything at least till March!) :) Yes I do talk to myself and apparently type to myself too. LOL! So I guess I'll wait a week or two and then plant some more broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower. I also have my onions in the ground, which seem to be doing okay. I had to give them a little more dirt because we had a gusher of a rain the other day and moved all the fresh dirt (packed it down, rather).

So for now I'm waiting on starting more seeds. I'm also going to try to get some nice loose, sandy soil beds ready for my carrots, potatoes, etc to be planted in. I have a plan on blocking my view of my butane tank so I'll have to work on that one as well.

Till next time...keep on gardening, or at least planning. :)

No comments: