Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Smell Is In The Air...

Some people might be posting about how a beautiful spring day is out there window (which I totally am loving myself) but nope, not me. I guess I'm weird like that.

I'm sitting here on the couch after working hard all morning and smelling the sweet aroma of a freshly made carrot cake. I don't know if I will be able to wait till it cools. It smells SO SO SO SO good, if I do say so myself.

I've actually never made a carrot cake before but I have all my carrot pulp from juicing carrots that I needed to make something with it. So I figured why not a carrot cake. I'm using the recipe for Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing from Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats. I'll have to post later how well it tastes, but as for the smell....

OH SO GOOD!

No comments: