Monday, April 04, 2011

Azure March Order

I would give you a picture to look at BUT the camera is on a fishing trip. 

For March we \ordered:

2- 50lb bags of Organic Hard Red Wheat
1- 5lb bag Organic Flax Seed
approximately 9 lbs of Organic Mangos (that are VERY good!)
25lbs of Organic Fuji Apples
New Spring 2011 Catalog
2oz Stevia Sweet Leaf Clear Liquid

Amazingly enough my order was all under $100!

Note: All my mangos were ripe so we ate a few and freezed the rest. My plan now is to see about making a granola cereal mix with my flax seeds and wheat. And of course make bread.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I've got a good (and cheap) granola recipe. But how do you soak the grains in granola? Or do you just eat it and don't worry about it?

my whole world said...

I've actually been searching all day for a good granola recipe. How do you cook your granola?