Thursday, March 03, 2011

Azure Standard Feburary Groceries

This is my first purchase from Azure Standard and just look at all the great stuff I got. (I may have went overboard just a little...okay maybe a lot but we will use all of it!)


(From Left to Right: 1 Box Alphabet Pasta, 2 lb bag of Sea Salt, Dried Cherries, 1 lb bag of Baby Carrots, 3 Heads of Broccoli, 1 Gallon of Raw Clover Honey, 3 Avocados, 5 lbs Raw White Cheddar, 12 cans Organic Pear Slices, Sucuant, Raw Blue Agave Nectar, 1 Gallon Coconut Oil, and Box of Pumpkin Granola. The Yellow box to the left with fruit on it is 20 lbs of Fuji Apples and the big orange bag behind the Broccoli is 25 lbs of Grade B (Juicing) Carrots.


 These are my grains and beans: 2 lbs of Long Grain Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, 5lbs of each: Great Northern Bean, Pinto Bean, Black Bean (under black bean is also 5 lbs Organic Rolled Oats), Garbanzo Beans, White Beans, and Red Kidney Beans.


These fruits came individually in there own boxes. I put them into freezer bags to have more flexibility in my freezer. We have from left to right: 8 lbs frozen Blueberries, 10 lbs frozen Strawberries, and 10lbs frozen Blackberries. (Now not all the 8 lbs of blueberries are there. We had to munch on some while putting them up.)

I got SO many great deals.  I got 25 lbs of organic carrots for $18.70, 20 lbs of organic fuji apples for $21.30, 5 lbs of organic rolled oats for $4.50. All in all I think I got a great deal!


I got the next two months (March/April) sales flyer with my order. I'll try to review it to let you guys know what sales they have going. Be sure to check back with me!

No comments: